Monday 24 February 2020

Attitude is everything


                                                               // SWAMI SHRIJI //







                                                           Millionaire youth

Think right, speak wise, act purposefully:. This is the definition of an Attitude.
Seven habits of highly effective people:::::::::
- Pro active : mean pratikul parishthiti me sanukul pratibhav.
- Begin with the ending mind :
- Putting first thing first
- Think win win win.
- Seek first to be understand than to be understood.
- Synergy : 1+1 = 2 
- Sharpen your saw : # IQ # EQ # PQ # SQ these all are should be sharpened.

What real Faith in God? 
Answer: whatever happens in my life it happens with the wish of God and if I’ll take a right kind of attitude than there is 100% possiblity of my progress and success. 
As parents never think bad or wrong for there Childs ..so how can God will bcz we are also there son .
If I am doing intense Hardwork in my life than I can say my self that have real trust in God.
 God gave me the power of collecting information by thinking and converting it into a knowledge and then converting it into a wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment